www.alaskalistens.com – Participate In Alaska Airlines Feedback Survey & Win Two Round Trip Tickets
Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Survey
Alaska Airlines always wants to know what their customers think makes a great trip. Therefore, they are asking you, the valued customers, to take a few moments to share your thoughts through the Alaska Airlines Customer Survey online. The feedback you provide in the survey will make Alaska Airlines serve you better. It also helps the company achieve its goal to succeed in the customers’ evolving expectations by constantly seeking better ways to create and deliver world-class service and value. To show their thanks to you for completing the survey, you will receive a free entry to the Alaska Airlines Monthly.
Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Sweepstakes Prize
One prize consisting of two round trip tickets to anywhere Alaska flies per Monthly Period
Rules & Requirements for Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Sweepstakes
- If you are an Alaska Airlines customer and want to participate in its Sweepstakes, you must be an eligible contestant and abide by the drawing rules such as
- You must be a legal resident of the United States to join the program.
- Must have reached the age of majority by the first day of the sweepstakes dates.
- Must not be the employees, officers, and directors of Alaska Airlines, its franchisees, licensees, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising agencies. Also not be any of their immediate families or members of the same household.
- Make a reservation at Alaska Airlines lately.
- Have a valid email address to submit.
How to Complete Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Survey & Enter the Draw
- To be eligible to enter the Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes, the only way you have is the online survey. It is a short procedure; takes a few minutes to complete. To initiate the survey, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit Alaska Airlines Customer Survey website, www.alaskalistens.com
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Select your option on how you would like to look up your reservation and “NEXT”.
- If you chose ‘Confirmation Code’, enter the passenger’s last name and 6 letters from Alaska Airlines.
- For ‘Look Up Flight’ select the date of your departure.
- Click the “NEXT” button to start the Alaska Airlines survey.
- Answer the survey question based on your recent Alaska Airlines trip
- Enter your email address and other requested information to enter the Alaska Airlines monthly drawing.
- Your responses provided in the Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback will be linked to you as an individual Alaska Airlines may follow up with you directly based on your responses
Additional Information about the Alaska Airlines Survey Sweepstakes
- Alaska Airlines Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Island, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries.
- Each participant is allowed to enter the sweepstakes once per month per email address.
- Each month, one winner will be selected to receive the prize, two round trip Alaska Airlines tickets in a random drawing.
- After selecting the winner, Alaska Airlines will also select two back up winners and place the entry forms in a sealed envelope.
- The winner will be notified via email within 10 days of the drawing.
- The prize will be awarded as is without any kind of warranty.
- Delivery of the prize requires your street address.
About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines is one of the major and fifth largest airlines in the United States. It primarily connects the Pacific Northwest and Alaska to the US, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, and Costa Rico. The airline is headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, and owned by Alaska Air Group. It was started in 1933 as McGee Airways and continually grows from a small regional airline to an international carrier with route systems spanning over 115 destinations and four countries.
Alaska Airlines Customer Support Phone Number: 1-800-252-7522
Text Number: 82008 (within 160 characters per message)
PO Box 68900
Seattle, WA 98168