informtarget.com – Take Target Customer Survey to Win Discount Coupons
Target Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Target is always working to provide the customers with the best possible experience. As a valued customer, your feedback is a big part of achieving this target. That’s why Target Corporation invites all its recent customers to fill out a short customer survey that takes less than 2 minutes to finish. And share their shopping experience so that Target can better understand your need and do the required activities to improve. In addition, after completing the survey, you may have a chance to participate in a prize drawing contest or receive a special offer as a thank you gift.
Requirements to Enter the Target Customer Satisfaction Survey:
To take part in the Target Customer Survey you will need to maintain very few basic customer survey requisites.
- Visit a participating Target location most recently.
- Save the survey invitation on the purchase receipt received during that latest shopping.
- Be a legal resident of one of the United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the respective state.
- You or your immediate family members must not work in Target, and its subsidiary, brand, or any of the organization, agency related to this corporation.
Instructions to Complete Target Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the Target survey receipt handy, and go to informtarget.com
- Entering the page choose the language between English and Spanish from the top right.
- Scroll down to enter the User ID and Password in their respective fields. You can locate the information near the bottom of your Target receipt. If you cannot still find the numbers, look at the sample receipt image above the entry box.
- Click the “Next” button and take the survey.
- Answer the questions based on your latest Target experience.
- Provide your contact details or other required information to receive your survey reward.
Target is one of the largest general merchandise retailers operating nearly 2000 stores in all 50 United States and the District of Columbia. It also has 41 distribution centers throughout the nation. The company runs the business in various formats including Target discount store, hypermarket, brands like City Target, Target Express, Target Greatland, etc, and its e-commerce initiative Target.com. The Target Corporation also owns Roundel, Great Junction, DermStore, and Shipt. Target sells a wide range of product lines in private-label brands. Target and Bullseye designs are the registered trademarks of the company.
Target Customer Service Number: 1-800-440-0680
Target Customer Service Text Massage Number: 827438
Target Brands, Inc.
1000 Nicollet Mall, TPS-3165
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403