tellcdntire.com – Participate in Canadian Tire Retail Survey to Win 1200 CAD Cash
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey provides the customers a good medium to tell Canadian Tire how they are doing. And also participate in a sweepstakes contest in which they could have won a $1000 Canadian Tire gift card. The survey is short, simple, and takes no longer than 5 minutes to accomplish. Once you are done, you will have the opportunity to input your sweepstakes entry information to join the contest.
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Prize:
One prize is available to be won during each monthly entry period of the contest. The prize consists of a $1000 Canadian Tire Gift Card with an approximate retail value of one thousand Canadian dollars.
The total ARV of all prizes is $12,000 CAD.
Canadian Tire Retail Survey Contest Rules & Requirements:
The rules and regulations, you need to maintain to participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey contest, are something like listed below.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada and be 18 years of age or older in the province or territory of residence as of entry date.
- Employees of Canadian Tire Corporation, Medallia, and all promotion entities related to the contest, and those with whom such persons are living are not eligible to participate.
- Make a purchase online or in-store at a participating Canadian Tire Retail store
- Receive a receipt containing a survey address or an invitation with a link via email to take the survey for online entries.
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry:
Two ways you can take part in the Canadian Tire Customer Survey Contest. If you are an eligible individual, you can use any of these entry methods to your convenience and availability. To complete these entries in the right way, you can follow the steps provided here.
Online Survey Entry
Taking the online is very simple and easy. For that, keep your nearby and follow the steps listed here.
- Go to the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey website mentioned on your receipt at tellcdntire.com. Or click the link sent to you with your email survey invitation.
- On the welcome Page Canadian Tire Retail Survey, you will see a red “Next” button in the middle.
- Click on it and select if you have your vehicles serviced on that shopping occasion.
- For selecting “Yes”, you will be directed to enter your Receipt ID without dashes in the respective field. This will ensure that your feedback makes it to the CTR store you visited.
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button and insert the Work Order Number found on the top right-hand of your invoice. (Look at the sample receipt image if you cannot locate the number on your receipt).
- Next, select the reason for your service visit and rate your overall service experience.
- Give a score from ‘0’ to ‘10’ on the scale on how likely you are to recommend Canadian Tire Auto Services to your friends and family based on your satisfaction.
- Write the reason for the score you have given and fill out the rest of the survey.
- After the feedback, you can answer additional questions regarding your experience at that Canadian Tire Service Center if you would like to.
- Indicate your gender. You can prefer not to answer.
- Select “Yes” when you will be asked if you are interested in entering for a chance to win a $1000 Canadian Tire gift card.
- Provide your details to receive one entry into the Drawing Entry Period corresponding to the date on which the survey is submitted.
Mail-In Entry without Survey:
With no invitation or survey completion, you can mail a written request to participate in the CTR Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest. For that, enclose your first name, last name, telephone number, and, email address on paper by hand. Send the entry request in a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following mailing address.
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest
c/o Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
2180 Yonge Street
More Info about Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest:
- The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Contest comprises 12 separate and distinct Entry Period. Each period starts on the first day and ends on the last day of each calendar month.
- The participation limit is one entry per person per Entry Period.
- One draw will take place on the first Friday of every month following the end of the applicable entry period.
- One winner will be selected from all eligible entries by a random electronic draw.
- The prize will be delivered within 15 days after the winner is successfully notified and contacted.
- For being declared as a winner, the contestant must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question without assistance.
About Canadian Tire:
Canadian Tire Corporation is a leading retail brand in Canada with more than 17,000 locations and e-commerce operations. John William Billes and Alfred Jackson Billes established the company in 1922 in Toronto. Canadian Tire Corporation operates the business through multiple banners and subsidiaries including Canadian Tire Retail, Mark’s, Canadian Tire Financial Services, SportChek, PartSources, Helly Hansen, Gas +, Party City, and more.
Canadian Tire Online Customer Support Number: 1-866-746-7287
PO Box 2000
Welland, ON L3B 5S3