www.kansascityzooexperience.com – Join Kansas City Zoo Visitor Survey
Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey:
Kansas City Zoo is always eager to hear from you. And Kansas City Zoo’s Visitor Satisfaction Survey is a good way to give your feedback electronically to the zoo authority. In this survey, you need to answer a few simple questions regarding your recent visit to the zoo. You can also suggest ideas, provides any comment that you want to share, and express your opinion about any of the Zoo’s activities. Your valuable input helps the Kansas City Zoo improve and do more.
Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey Reward
A Validation Code to write in the space provided on your Kansas City Zoo Survey Invitation.
Requirements to Take Kansas City Zoo Survey and Sweepstakes:
To be an eligible entrant for the Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey, you need to abide by some basic customer survey rules and requirements. They are
- Visit Kansas City Zoo most recently
- Receive a Visitor Satisfaction Survey Invitation or a valid receipt or ticket with a survey invite.
- Not be an employee or a family or household member of any such person of Kansas City Zoo, SMG, and their associated agencies.
- A computer or smartphone with a stable internet connection.
How to Complete Kansas City Zoo’s Visitor Survey Online:
Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey will take hardly five minutes of your time to complete. To begin the procedure, have your Kansas City Zoo survey invitation ready and
- Go online and visit the Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey at www.kansascityzooexperience.com.
- Or, you can also go to the specific URL mentioned in your survey invitation.
- Select the date you visited the zoo and click the “Start” button.
- Choose the time range in between you arrived at the zoo and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at the zoo.
- Answer the questions provided to you to the best of your knowledge recalling your last Kansas City Zoo visit.
- At the conclusion of the survey, indicate your gender, age, and household income from the drop-down list.
- Then, enter your home zip code and hit the “Next” button to receive the validation code on the screen.
About Kansas City Zoo:
Kansas City Zoo is one of the best zoos in the United States. It is a private non-profit organization and located in Swope Park, Kansas City, Missouri. The zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and home to 1300 plus animals. The zoo was first officially opened in December 1909 featuring a couple of lions, monkeys, wolves, foxes, coyotes, badgers, lynx, and birds.
Kansas City Zoo Customer Support Number: 816-595-1234
6800 Zoo Drive
Kansas City, MO 64132