www.olivegardensurvey.com – Take Olive Garden Survey to Win $6000 Cash
Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey offers the customers visited the restaurant lately to share their experience and get a chance to win some amazing prizes. As a customer, you can take the survey to give your feedback about Olive Garden so that they can understand how to provide you better service. After completing the survey, you will have an opportunity to take part in a random draw for a chance to win cash or an Olive Garden gift card.
Prizes of Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
5 first prizes and 100-second prizes are awarded per Entry Period during the Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Each first prize is a $500 Darden Restaurant Gift Card and each second prize consists of $50 USD cash. The cash prize will be given to the winner in the form of a check.
The total ARV of all prizes available in each entry period is $6000.
Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
The eligible participants of the Olive Garden Customer Survey can only enter into the drawing contest. Here is a brief list of the primary eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes that you must fulfill.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Have reached the age of majority in the respective jurisdiction of residence at the time of entering the drawing.
- Employees, officers, and directors, of GMRI, its franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies cannot enter. The immediate family or same household members are also ineligible to participate.
- Have most recent Olive Garden dining experience.
- Collect a valid survey invitation with a unique code on the receipt distributed during the sweepstakes period at a participating restaurant.
- Complete the survey within time before the ID number on the receipt got expired.
- As opposed to online all no-purchase entry must be completed via mail.
To Take Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey & Enter the Sweepstakes:
Online Survey is the easiest and fastest way to go into the Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes Drawing. To complete the survey over the web, you can use the following steps. Just remember that in this method, you must have an Olive Garden survey invite receipt.
- Visit the website address printed on the Olive Garden receipt. Or, go to www.olivegardensurvey.com
- Enter the ID Number located in the center of your Olive Garden receipt in the field divided into three sections. (For example, look at the sample receipt image posted on the right-hand side of the page for any problem locating the number on the receipt).
- Click the red start button to proceed.
- Respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at the Olive Garden restaurant.
- Provide all information requested including some of your personal and contact details.
- Once you are done, you will automatically for the random drawing applicable to that Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes period.
Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Mail-In Entry:
The eligible individuals with no survey invitation receipt can also take part in this drawing contest through the Alternate Method of Entry. In this method, you do not need any survey Id number or visit a participating Olive Garden location.
In this entry, you have to send a mail-in request. To do that first, take a plain piece of paper. Handprint your full name, complete address, telephone number including area code, and age on it. Place it in an envelope and send it to the following address by mail.
Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 3536
Southbury, CT 06488-3536
The sponsor must receive your mail-in entry within eight days of the close of an Entry Period to be eligible for the sweepstakes.
A Few Notes on Olive Garden Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
- No limit to the number of times you can enter into the Olive Garden Guest Survey Sweepstakes online or by mail.
- Prize limit of the promotion is one per person per house.
- Each Olive Garden mail-in entry must be sent in a separate envelope. Each online entry must have a separate envelope.
- The prize winning notification will be sent through telephone, email or by postal mail.
- The Canadian residents have to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be declared as a winner.
About Olive Garden
Olive Garden is a casual dining restaurant chain in the United States with more than 850 locations across the country. The company is based in Orange County, Florida, and owned by Darden Restaurants, Inc. Specializing in Italian-American cuisine, entrée, Olive Garden menu includes pasta, chicken, steaks, etc. and offers lunch, dinner, and catering services as well.
Olive Garden Guest Relations Number: 1 (800) 331-2729